Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week 19 - Week of fun.

I sooo loved this week, with the freedom to go wherever I pleased.
I am sure that to anyone who knows me, it is not surprising that I went straight for the retail therapy.

My favourite from the list of winners was the Stylehive. I could just stay there forever and work my little golden credit card to death, if it wasn't for my husbands foresight and confiscation of the "magical piece of plastic". Regardless of this obstacle, I still enjoyed tremendously the exploration of this site. All the news and fresh points of view, much better then any fashion magazine.The amount of links to fallow and ease of access to more information made this really interesting.

I don't see any practical use for that in the library. We don't sell anything and in previous weeks we already explored some of the sites that could be highly beneficial and were listed among the winners under different categories.

No comments: